Now Offering Telemedicine To Help Your Pets
In light of COVID-19 concerns, we have taken steps to make sure our extended community remains as safe as possible. We are now offering digital appointments to complement ongoing in-office care through Anipanion.
If you are interested in connecting digitally, you will need to download the Anipanion app.
Some important details:
- Anipanion connects you with our veterinary team, not a third-party veterinarian.
- Not all ailments are good fits for telemedicine, and Anipanion is not suitable for urgent or emergency care.
- Currently, only clients with smartphones will be able to utilize this service.
What is suitable for telemedicine visits?
Follow-up for the following conditions:
- Coughing, sneezing, URI signs
- Diabetic care and management
- External parasites (fleas, ticks, mites, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal upsets, intestinal parasites
- Hospice care
- Lameness evaluations
- Limited mobility patients and clients
- Medication refills
- Nutritional counseling
- Progress exam
- Stressed/anxious pets
- Suture checks
Please call us immediately at 714-633-3323 if you think your pet may need urgent or emergency care.
We are going to do our very best to be available to you and your pets; however, coverage is limited to working hours. We are excited to provide this new format for care to our clients during this difficult time, and look forward to “seeing” you soon!Click Here To Learn More & Download The Anipanion App